Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 6 ounces each
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock preferably homemade
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon drained bottled capers, rinsed and chopped
- Additional kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Thin slices lemon and chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 441kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 166mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|