Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup toasted bread crumbs (see Note)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed in a garlic press
- 1 pound chicken tenders (about 12), rinsed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 561kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 36g (55%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|