Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Picante with Potato Pancake
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 (30 ounce) package frozen country-style shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in quarters and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|