Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Philly Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chicken soup base
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|