Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Pesto with Fettuccine and Spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pesto sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 (16 ounce) box fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|