Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini, or amount desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|