Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Peanut Curry
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken pieces (or you can use bone-in for added flavor), cut into 1 1/2 inch wide chunks or strips
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 Tbsp curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground peppercorns
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 serrano chili peppers, seeded, de-veined, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (if using freshly ground peanuts, add 2 teaspoons of sugar)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 8 green onions, chopped, greens included
- 1/3 cup each finely chopped mint and cilantro
- 2 limes cut into wedges
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?