Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Peanut Curry
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken pieces (or you can use bone-in for added flavor), cut into 1 1/2 inch wide chunks or strips (I used boneless, skinless breasts)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground peppercorns
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 serrano chili peppers, seeded, de-veined, minced (I could only find jalapenos, so that is what I used)
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh peanut butter (If using freshly ground peanuts, add 2 teaspoons of sugar) I did not add the sugar.
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 8 green onions, chopped, greens included
- 1/3 cup each finely chopped mint and cilantro (I did not use the mint)
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- Hot, cooked Jasmine rice
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?