Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 12 tbsp cold butter, diced
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz (350g) boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into ¾ in (2cm) dice
- 1 red skinned potato, peeled and cut into ½ in (1cm) dice
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½ in (1cm) dice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 873kcal (44%)|
|Total Fat 50g (77%)|
|Saturated Fat 29g (144%)|
|Cholesterol 285mg (95%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 72g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|