Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Pasta Salad with Cashews and Dried Cranberries
- 3 cups bow tie (farfalle) pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle bottled coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip™)
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 (5 ounce) cans water chestnuts, drained and quartered
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 cups cashew halves
- 2 cups dried cranberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 50.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|