Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 chicken cutlets or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 cups jarred tomato sauce or Easy Chunky Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese preferably fresh, cut into eight 1/4-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?