Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 whole (up To 6) Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Trimmed And Pounded Flat
- ½ cups All-purpose Flour
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- ½ cups Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- ¾ cups Red Wine
- 3 cans (14.5 Oz.) Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- ¼ cubes Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound Thin Linguine
- Directions1. Mix flour, salt, and pepper together on a large plate. Dredge flattened chicken breasts in flour mixture. Set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?