Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded until they are about 1/2 inch flat
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 3/4 cups red wine
- 3 14. 5 ounce cans diced tomatoes with their juices
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound linguine or spaghetti
- Directions1. Mix flour, salt, and pepper together in a large soup bowl. Dredge flattened chicken breasts in flour mixture and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?