Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 3 (11- to 12-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 1/2 ounce)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 cups
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves (about 20 medium leaves)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into 12 thin slices
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?