Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Paprikash Recipe
- 1 chicken (3 1/2 to 4 pounds), cut into 8 pieces, rinsed and patted dry
- Kosher (coarse) salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Dried oregano to taste
- Sweet or hot Hungarian paprika
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium-size onions, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, coarsely chopped, juices reserved
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 large green bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 pound white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup nondairy sour cream (optional)
- Hot cooked egg noodles, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?