Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?