Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Paillards with Clementine Salsa
- 4 5-ounce chicken breast halves
- 4 clementines, peeled, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh clementine juice (from about 6 clementines)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?