Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|