Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Nut Puffs
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1/3 cup toasted and chopped almonds
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|