Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 cooking apples (Fuji or Jonagold are perfect for this dish, do NOT use a red delicious), cored and sliced into wedges (you can peel or not)
- Flour for dredging
- 4 whole chicken legs (with thighs)
- 1 large onion, peeled, sliced lengthwise (root to top) into wedges
- 1/2 cup brandy (apple brandy or Calvados if you have it)
- 2 cups apple cider (the cloudy type)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup cream
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?