Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 cups chicken stock (good-quality instant or canned is fine)
- 1 boneless chicken breast, about 5oz, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup (about 4 or 5) baby corn, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8oz fresh or ready-cooked udon noodles
- ½ cup sugar-snap peas
- ½ cup slender green beans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 650kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 52mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 100g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|