Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Noodle Soup
- One 3 1/2-pound chicken, cut into partsbreast, thighs, backs, wings and neck (if available)
- 5 carrots (2 carrots scrubbed clean, but not peeled, cut into 2 inch chunks for the stock, 3 carrots peeled and cut into 1/4-inch rounds for the soup)
- 5 ribs of celery (2 ribs cut into 2 inch pieces for the stock, 3 ribs cut into 1/4-inch thick slices for the soup), including celery tops for the stock
- 1 onion, quartered (for stock, peel on is okay)
- 3 cloves of garlic, peel on, cut in half
- 2 to 3 sprigs of fresh thyme (or a teaspoon of dried)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 5 whole peppercorns
- 8 to 12 ounces of egg noodles (depending on how noodle-y you want your soup)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?