Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Noodle Casserole II
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peas and carrots, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 slices soft white bread, cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|