Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, Mushroom, and Bacon Pie
- 3 slices bacon, cut or scissored into 1-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon garlic-infused oil
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced into ¼-inch pieces
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, each cut into 2- or 3-inch pieces
- 2½ tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1¼ cups hot chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Marsala wine
- Half a 17.2 oz package (one 9½ x 9½-inch sheet) thawed all butter ready-rolled frozen puff pastry
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 950kcal (47%)|
|Total Fat 62g (96%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (89%)|
|Cholesterol 60mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 71g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|