Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Mushroom Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1 large rib celery, diced
- 12 to 16 ounces sliced mushrooms, a combination of fresh mushroom varieties, if desired
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?