Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.8g|
|Saturated Fat 17.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|