Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Marsala with Portobello Mushrooms
- 3/4 cup butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 portobello mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/2 cup dry Marsala wine
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon browning sauce
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.8g|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|