Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Marsala with Pancetta and Cream
- Olive oil
- 2 oz pancetta (about a 1/4 inch thick slice), cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 medium onion, diced (or you can use chopped shallots)
- Flour for dredging (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut or pounded into thin cutlets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup dry Marsala wine
- 6 Tbsp heavy cream
- Minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?