Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Macaroni Soup with Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 ounces cooked ham, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 5 cups chicken broth (I like Imagine and Pacific brands)
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 large boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup drained chopped canned tomatoes
- 8 large pieces oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Directions1. Heat oil in large heavy pot over medium heat. Add garlic, basil and thyme and saute until fragrant, about one minute. Mix in ham and tomato paste. Add chicken broth and wine and bring to a simmer.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?