Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Long Rice Soup
- 3 pounds chicken leg quarters
- 3 (32 ounce) cartons low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Hawaiian sea salt
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece fresh ginger root, sliced
- 1 large Maui sweet onion, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked bean threads (cellophane noodles)
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small head bok choy, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|