Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Lo Mein with Ginger Mushrooms
- 12 ounces fresh Chinese thick, round egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken thigh, cut into 1/4-inch-thick bite-sized slices
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded ginger
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon Shao Hsing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage (about 5 ounces)
- 4 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and caps thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded scallions
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?