Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Liver and Sage Crostini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 medium fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced, plus 1 teaspoon chopped sage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces (about 1 cup) chicken or turkey livers, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Madeira
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 baguette slices, toasted
- Additional whole sage leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?