Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Liver, Tomato, and Sage Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces chicken livers, trimmed and patted dry with paper towels
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 can (28 ounces) Italian plum tomatoes with juices
- ½ teaspoon crumbled dried sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 227kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 193mg (64%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|