Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Liver Mousse with Riesling-Thyme Gelée
- 1 pound chicken livers, cleaned
- 4 cups milk, divided
- 2 cups (4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons Calvados (apple brandy)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 cup sweet (Auslese) Riesling
- Fresh thyme sprigs or leaves (optional)
- 16 1/4"-thick slices white sandwich bread, each cut into 4 triangles
- Melted unsalted butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?