Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Legs with Noodles and Broth
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced on a mandoline or V-slicer
- 6 bone-in chicken legs (thigh and drumstick)
- 2 cups 1-inch pieces Chinese celery or 1 cup 1-inch pieces regular celery
- 1 1/2 cups soy sauce, preferably Thai thin soy sauce (such as Healthy Boy)
- 1/2 cup black soy sauce
- 1/2 cup cilantro stems
- 1/2 cup 2-inch-pieces lemongrass (cut from bottom half of about 4 stalks)
- 1/4 cup 1/8-inch-thick slices galangal
- 10 bay leaves
- 4 pandan leaves, stacked, then tied in a knot
- 3–4 whole star anise pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 ounces rock sugar or 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 16–18 ounces rice noodles (pho noodles)
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?