Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Lasagna IV
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.6g|
|Saturated Fat 17.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|