Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups dried bread crumbs
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 50.5g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|