Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Khao Soi
- 4 large dried New Mexico or guajillo chiles, stemmed, halved, seeded
- 2 medium shallots, halved
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 2-inch piece ginger, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro stems
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 14-ounce cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, halved lengthwise
- 1 pound Chinese egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons (or more) fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 tablespoon (packed) palm sugar or light brown sugar
- Kosher salt
- Sliced red onion, bean sprouts, cilantro sprigs, crispy fried onions or shallots, chili oil, and lime wedges (for serving)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?