Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (4 pound) whole chicken, cut into 16 pieces
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomato
- 3 tablespoons ginger paste
- 2 serrano chile peppers, or to taste (optional)
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 54.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|