Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Kabobs Mexicana
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 onion, cut into wedges and separated
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 10 cherry tomatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|