Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Kabab (Jujeh kabab) Recipe
- 1 teaspoon ground saffron dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, and crushed
- 2 tablespoons zest of orange
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Cornish hens, about 4 pounds, each cut into 10 pieces, or 4 pounds of chicken drumettes, or 3 pounds boneless chicken cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces (chicken drumettes are cheaper)
- 5 medium tomatoes, halved
- 6 flat, swordlike skewers
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 12-ounce packages of
- 2 limes, cut in half
- Parsley sprigs
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?