Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 leeks, white and pale green part only, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp all purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2½ cups chopped boneless cooked chicken
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 17.3 oz (484g) box thawed frozen puff pastry
- 1 large egg, beaten
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 934kcal (47%)|
|Total Fat 60g (92%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (88%)|
|Cholesterol 135mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|