Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken In the Yellow Bowl
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 bone-in chicken pieces, such as breasts, thighs, and drumsticks
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|