Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Honey Nut Stir Fry
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diagonally sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|