Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 carrots, julienned
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can shredded bamboo, drained
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup trimmed and coarsely chopped watercress
- 1 (8 ounce) package rice noodles, soaked and cut into 2 inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|