Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Gruyere with Sauteed Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 8 ounces Gruyere cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.2g|
|Saturated Fat 18.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|