Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, Green Bean, Corn, and Farro Salad with Goat Cheese
- 1/2 cup semi-pearled farro* or spelt berries
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh yellow corn kernels (cut from 2 to 3 ears of corn)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?