Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, Garlic, and Sundried Tomato Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated in water
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|