Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (3 1/2-to 4-pound) chicken, skinned and cut into small (about 3-inch) pieces, with bone, thighs, and wings left whole (ask your butcher to do this for you or use kitchen shears)
- 2 onions, chopped
- Needles from 4 sprigs fresh rosemary (about 1/4 cup), finely chopped
- 5 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- About 1.4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- 1 lemon
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?