Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Fusilli with Spinach and Asiago Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1 (7 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (3 ounce) package sun-dried tomato halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|